cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
New Contributor Swifty4
New Contributor

Calls diverted from landline to mobile don't go to mobile voicemail

I often divert my office landline (Optus) to my mobile (Optus) when I'm out of the office. Voicemail on my mobile works fine when someone calls the mobile.

However if someone calls the landline when it is diverted to the mobile and I don't answer, they get "The person you have called is not available" instead of my recorded greeting, and no opportunity to leave a message.

(In case it's relevant, I do also have Voicemail acitvated on the landline, which works fine when the landline is not diverted to the mobile.)
I'vejust wasted 2 hours on the phone with Optus - being transferred back and forth multiple times between the landline and mobile departments and being given conflicting information.

Tags (2)
7 Replies
Crowd Champion MiCCAS
Crowd Champion

Re: Calls diverted from landline to mobile don't go to mobile voicemail

Hey there,

I can see that @Tris has responded on your other post - make sure you get in touch and they'll be able to do what they can to help Smiley Happy

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Swifty4
New Contributor

Thanks - Tris is arranging for someone to contact me.

0 Kudos
New Contributor JacobHoskins
New Contributor

Just wanted to see if there was a solution for this issue? I am experiencing the same. Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hi @JacobHoskins

We had to log a ticket with our Mobile Technical Case Management team.

Can you please send us a private message? 

Please include your full name, D.O.B and mobile number.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor Swifty4
New Contributor

I have been passed from "team" to "team" and no-one has found a solution yet Smiley Sad

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Tano
RetiredModerator

Hey @Swifty4, just responded to your private message.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Adam1986
New Contributor

Has anyone managed to get this problem solved? Having all sorts of issues and only occurs with our mobiles connected to Optus. Telstra and Vodafone work fine. 

0 Kudos
Top Contributors