Searching...

Mobile

Highlighted

Caller ID for incoming calls not showing

Unknown-ID

For a few months now I have had an issue with my phone service where the numbers for all incoming calls show up as Unknown. This is my second phone and second SIM card with this issue and I have checked all over my services online for a solution and nothing seems to be working.

Re: Caller ID for incoming calls not showing

Yeldarb

This issue has been reported many times on this forum and by all reports it's something Optus needs to fix on their end. Best to have a word with support and you can do that via the live chat below if you wish.

http://www.optus.com.au/shop/notices/service-chat

Marcel

Hi Unknown-ID,

I can quickly check your service for you if you like to make sure all Caller-ID provisioning is correct.

I just need you to PM me your details.

Full name:

Service No:

DOB:

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

family

interesting to find a post as both my retired parents, both on Optus prepaid have told me that they can no longer see incoming caller ID.

i tried calling them from several other mobiles with other carriers and same..... I can see their number when they call me

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
131 Kudos
128 Kudos
99 Kudos
87 Kudos
56 Kudos