Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
SeanP1962
New Contributor
New Contributor

Caller ID NOT WORKING

I was going to ask how to fix my caller ID which does not work, but noticed OPTUS seem to have this issue a lot and don't answer any of the feeds. It looks like its time to change to another provider. I have spent the morning trying to message, speak with OPTUS and its a total waste of time! Get cut off when I eventually get through, they don't call back, had to reset my password and can't get temp one THEY gave me to work to get messaging support! USELESS!!!!!!

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Aron_YC

Re: Caller ID NOT WORKING

Hi SeanP1962

If your caller id is not working it usually means it's  not enabled on your service settings. Our Social Media team can fix this up if you send them a  message on Facebook or Twitter.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos