Searching...

Mobile

Highlighted

Call waiting Optus X sleek.

Pipingmad

Getting tired of not being able to disable call waiting myself, and sick of waiting for Optus to contact me through their facebook site, I did some googling and found some websites with different codes for the Alcatel Shine Lite (Optus X sleek)

I tried the below and it worked.

Call waiting (you have to order the service from the operator)
*43# - Activate
#43# - Deactivate
*#43# - Check the condition

I do not know why Optus cannot give out codes to disable/enable call waiting.  If anyone finds other codes, please paste them as well.

Re: Call waiting Optus X sleek.

Gen_R

Hey Pipingmad - generally speaking, the diversion codes are available online and aren't kept a secret because they're very similar for all Australian Telcos Smiley Happy 

Thanks for sharing through. 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

Pipingmad

Gen R, can you show us all where the codes are?  I googled for a long time and did not find anywhere where OPTUS puts the codes.  The only thing on the Crowd search was to contact OPTUS to get call waiting removed.  

Gen_R

For call waiting, that's generally switched on through the phone settings and you can find the instructions for a range of phones via this link.

The call divert / forwarding codes are here.

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

Pipingmad

Gen R,

That Optus website did not even list the Optus phone that I bought from the Optus store. 

Dam they are hopeless.

DJ83x

Hi @Pipingmad

Sorry to hear this. You can also enable/disable call waiting via your handset. 

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
132 Kudos
128 Kudos
98 Kudos
87 Kudos
56 Kudos