Searching...

Mobile

Call history

Andy92
Is it possible to get a copy of my incoming call history? 

Re: Call history

petergdownload

Your phone may provide that information already?

Regards

Peter Gillespie

Andy92

Sorry I should of been clearer I'm in need of my call history from all my recent incoming phone calls from Optus as I need a "No caller ID" number to be made visible I can't get that on my end 

petergdownload

No caller ID is just that. Optus can't release the numbers involved.

If you need to you can file a police report but otherwise the number will remain private.

Regards

Peter Gillespie

Mike-N

Hello @Andy92. Just dropping in to confirm what Peter has let you know above. If the number is being suppressed on the callers end, we're unable to retrieve it for you. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

taylorcarberry

Hello, You can use monitoring app to save all call history espessialy I use this one https://phonty.com/ but you can use backup application as described here https://www.androidauthority.com/backup-sms-automatically-android-customization-625972/ .

I am one of the main mobile app developers in the Phonty company. And want to share my knowlege in optus community.

Dan_C

Awesome! Great advice @taylorcarberry Smiley Happy 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
79 Kudos
75 Kudos
70 Kudos
58 Kudos
44 Kudos