Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Call charges for calls not made

There are several seemingly random call charges to my own mobile number that I did not myself make.   I am on prepaid Whirlpool plan that should not have such charges at all.   Could someone please address these billing errors?   There are instances of charges at times when my mobile phone is switched off.   Ridiculous!

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Call charges for calls not made

Hey IV,

I've read this a few times but still slightly confused, you're on a Prepaid plan but have charges on a bill?

Either way, just a heads up we don't have access to customer accounts on this public forum.

Please contact Optus directly for assistance.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

On Whirlpool prepaid plan,  a flat charge of $1.50 is deducted from my credit for unlimited use of phone calls for the day.   But I get deducted from my credit randomly for 10ct calls that are made to my mobile number by supposedly by my own phone which however I DID NOT CALL.   It this clearer to you?    Optus is deducting from my credit on a prepaid plan for calls that I did not make.

What sort of technical screw up from Optus is this that customers have to put up with?   Calling the technical service or the chat service is usually an experience in bad customer service and a extreme test of one's patience not to reach out to slap the other for incompetence and stupidity.  

Could someone here be of help?   This is an absolute disgrace, Optus.   Bullying and cheating customers. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

First thing to check is whether you have diversions set on your service: Manage Call Diversions - Mobile Phone

Just a heads up as per the red advisory message on the right when you posted your question that we don't have access to or visibility of customer accounts here on our public forum.

I'm afraid you'll need to contact Optus directly.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos