Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
Highlighted
New Contributor Hawks
New Contributor

Call center delays

Hi Guys,

Has anyone else been able to contact the call center???

i have been trying from a week and have waited thrice for close to an hour but no body answered my call really - looks like only 1-2 people are there

so frustrating as the store and franchises are saying this has to be done via the call center.

i put a new order and this is their support. Never had to call optus previously and thisbos first time I had to-and the experience I had now. - i just dont wanna stay with them anymore.

any one else having the same issue? Any workaround?

thanks

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
New Contributor GraceVincent1
New Contributor

Re: Call center delays

I have been having the same issue with contacting them. Been calling or even trying live chat but it kept saying "there are no agents available" or I'm just put on hold for more then an hour or so. I'm still looking for a solution. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Something pretty strange seems to be happening behind the scenes at Optus.

Phone Help line is a nightmare (its never been great though).

Live Chat is usually pretty good but lately offline a lot.

This forum got very busy until a few days ago almost no one is posting anymore? (Except that chinese spammer)

Regards

Peter Gillespie

Highlighted
New Contributor GraceVincent1
New Contributor

So now we are left with the real question.  What are we going to do to have these issues fixed?  Will we be on a waiting period?  (seems like it might be the only option) . 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator Toomey
RetiredModerator

Sorry for the issues getting support. My team have been working closely with our process team to reduce wait times during periods of increased traffic. Please reach out to me via private message if you have any enquiries and I will follow up asap.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors