Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
JamesCoo
New Contributor
New Contributor

Call Forwarding

If I sign up to one of your sim only plans can I forward the number to another mobile number?
The phone service will be used as an on call service so I would like to change the number the mobile is forwarded to each week.
So I would like to port my current number to the service but then I would like to change the forwarding of that number on a weekly basis. I currently do this with a TPG account.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Tina_YC

Re: Call Forwarding

Hey @JamesCoo! You can set up, remove or check call diversions in the My Optus app and My Account, or directly via your phone.

Once you sign up to our sim only plans, please check out our 'Manage call diversions on your Mobile Phone' page. I hope this helps. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

whattalkingyou
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Call Forwarding

Hey @JamesCoo

Keep in mind that forwarding your mobile to another number will likely attract additional charges.

So, even if your mobile plan includes unlimited call to AU mobiles, this only applies to calls dialled from a mobile handset.  Forwarding your number to an AU mobile will be charged additional to your mobile plan as no plans include forwarding within the plan charges.

Please note that I do not work for Optus, and the above is an opinion only.

---

Please note that I am not employed by Optus and as such any views are my own and the information provided is (at best) general only and does not take into account your dreams, aspirations or financial circumstances.

0 Kudos