Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Buzzabee and Yobee

How do I stop being charged for whatever this Buzzobee and Yobee charges are. I don't have any records on my phone that match the days of the charges, so I have no idea what they are let alone how to stop them 😞

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Buzzabee and Yobee

Hello G-Mc, 

I'm sorry for the delay. You can lower your premium content spend limit to $0.00 in My Account. This will block any charges like these. If you would like some help doing this, investigating the charges and even raising a dispute, please send us a private message confirming your phone number, full name and date of birth. Thank you 🙂

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thanks Mike-N, I've been in touch with Optus and they were awesome and raised a complaint on my behalf and it has already been finalised 👍

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

That's good to hear 🙂 Reach out if you need anything in the future. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos