Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Boomerang

Can someone give the the delivery address for Boomerang? I have lost my tracking number and need this to find it.

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Boomerang

Hi @awhalley 

You're looking for the BASC number. 

Jump onto Optus Messenger, ask the agent to confirm the BASC reference number. It should be a really quick interaction! 

It's not something that we'll be able to bring up from our side.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi Dan,

I have the BASC number, the problem is they say it was never delivered back to Boomerang, so I need to check with Aus Post, but I need an address as to where I sent it, (can't find the tracking number)

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

All repair phones are delivered by Toll. 

I'm not sure if you're across the delivery delays, but the're impacting almost every delivery (new orders, repair , replacements and insurance devices). We should have more updates at a later stage today (we hope). 

If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi Dan,

I received a return satchel from Optus, this was sent to Boomerang via Australia Post, it is this tracking number I am looking for.

The BASC no is BASC01555130.

I just need the delivery address on the return satchel so I can get the tracking number from Australia post. Can you supply this.

By the way, it is a Huawei watch, it has been faulty since June 2019, it has been returned once before but they sent me the faulty watch back to me instead of a new one that was promised. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

I'll find someone with access to Boomerang @awhalley.

We'll try and get you an update. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Okay, it's an odd one.

Usually, there would be notes left by our warehouse to confirm that they've received the package. The connote field is blank, with no received or sent date.

It suggests that our warehouse never actually received the faulty watch (although, this is just my opinion based on other orders I've sent in the past).

The address I have on hand is: 71-81 ,Byron Road Yennora NSW 2161 Australia.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thanks for the address, I will contact Australia Post. This may take a while as I am away from home for a week.

0 Kudos