Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor emily03
New Contributor

Bonus data disappeared

Hi there,

I recently upgraded my plan to the $85 My Plan plus, and at the time of upgrading the plan came with a bonus 3.5GB (10.5GB monthly).

For the first month I was given 10.5GB, however my phone plan has reset today and I have only been given 7GB of data - I don't understand where the extra 3.5GB of bonus data has gone??

Any help would be appreciated!! Thank you 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
RetiredModerator Esther
RetiredModerator

Re: Bonus data disappeared

Hey there emily03 - happy to have a look for you! 🙂 Just need you to send me your mobile number, full name and DOB via private message and we'll follow up. Esther

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
New Contributor Rowie84
New Contributor

I have lost my Double data it never got ctedited to my account

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator AlexRH
RetiredModerator

Gah! Sorry to hear that @Rowie84.

Were you still needing a hand with this? If that's the case, our Customer Care crew would be happy to help out. You can chat with us HERE

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors