Searching...

Mobile

Bonus 2GB Data through online signup

Patrick_C

Hey guys,

I recently ordered a $40 SIM only plan online during the Friends & Family promotion on March 11.

I've just gone in to check my Optus dashboard and cannot see the additional 2GB bonus data for 12 months. (8 + 2 GB)

Can someone help me here? is it supposed to show in the dashboard? I can't see any trace of the bonus data and i'm 100% it was advertised during my order.

Re: Bonus 2GB Data through online signup

Yeldarb

They don’t apply the bonus data until the second bill. It did say that under Nitty Gritty on the mobile plans page however all reference to the bonus data seems to have disappeared since I last checked it. 

Highlighted

Re: Bonus 2GB Data through online signup

Dan_C

Hey @Patrick_C, as @Yeldarbs advised - the bonus data will be applied by your second invoice. Once the bonus data bolt on has been applied, the extra 2GB will be shown in your My Optus app and My Account. 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
130 Kudos
125 Kudos
100 Kudos
82 Kudos
56 Kudos