Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Lyric39
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Bonus 20gb not showing up in app/services/addd on

Hi there I’m trying to access the 20gb bonus through my optus app using my IPad . I have the latest version. I go to services/add on ...there is no data increase option just Netflix fetch etc. can anyone help as I’m using up a lot of data re online teaching thank you

0 Kudos
8 Replies
YetAnotherAcc
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: Bonus 20gb not showing up in app/services/addd on

0 Kudos
Lyric39
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I have two services with two seperate account numbers ..they are linked however I have just seen that the extra data is linked to my phone accoun5 and not my iPad account ..if I add it to my phone will it work as shared data that I can use on my iPad as that’s what I’ll be teaching through..thank you

0 Kudos
YetAnotherAcc
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

I have no idea. Your best bet is to post a comment in the link I provided and  hopefully Ray from Optus will see it and respond.

0 Kudos
New Contributor
New Contributor

I think the bonus 20Gb only applies to phone plans and not wireless broadband plans. Which is a bit silly because i'm using my wireless broadband a lot now that i'm working from home and have maxed it out twice now in the past 2 weeks.

0 Kudos
Lyric39
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Same here  ...I’ve applied it to my phone but it isn’t showing up yet, when it does I hope it will work through the data pool how long does it take to show up any idea please

0 Kudos
YetAnotherAcc
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

I think the bonus 20Gb only applies to phone plans and not wireless broadband plans. 

That is correct.

0 Kudos
YetAnotherAcc
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

@Lyric39 wrote:

how long does it take to show up any idea please

From the link:

10. You will receive an order reference text and/or e-mail, the data is added up to 4 hours from activation.

0 Kudos
YetAnotherAcc
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

@YetAnotherAcc wrote:

I think the bonus 20Gb only applies to phone plans and not wireless broadband plans. 

That is correct.

And just to clarify my comment, wireless broadband is not the same as mobile broadband.

Eligible plans include: New Turbo Cap Plus,Optus Prepaid Supercharge, Crew Cap, Turbo Cap Bonus, Super Cap by Optus, Prepaid Mobile Broadband, Optus Prepaid Cap, My Prepaid Ultra, My Prepaid Ultra Plus, My Prepaid Ultimate, Prepaid Ultimate Plus, Optus Prepaid Epic Data, Optus Prepaid Epic Value.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors