cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Billing

Hi there,

I have currently canceled my optus mobile plan. When I did that, I was told that I only had to pay part of my monthly fees as I canceled it early in the month. I was also told to wait for a new bill before I pay for it. The new bill did not come but I just received an email that I have to pay the full monthly bill. I have been trying to get into contact with someone but when I open my app I cant see any services. When I tried to message on myaccount it kept redirecting me to the home page. I have yet to try calling optus as I am overseas and I am unsure of the international charges. How should I proceed? Thank you.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Billing

Hi @Nadine9107, we need to look into your account to check the bill details. However we can`t access customers account on this public forum. Since you are overseas you can contact us on → +61 2 8082 5678 or if you have a social media account then please send a private message to Optus on Facebook or a direct message on Twitter with the details to assist you further.

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Highlighted
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: Billing

Optus are generally much better at sorting bills out after they are issued. I'd suggest you just pay the bills (avoid triggering late payment fees etc.). Hope on to twitter and facebook and make sure you're end date is recorded correctly. You should get a 'Final Bill' at some point and it will recredit any money paid after that date.
0 Kudos