cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Occasional Contributor Biancalouise31
Occasional Contributor

Billing

So I just paid my phone bill and it say sorry for the inconvenience but this service is down thought I would try again and see if it works and it did, I have now just checked my account and they have taken it twice? How do u go about getting it refunded? This is an error on there side. 

Thanks 

Bianca 

0 Kudos
9 Replies
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: Billing

Is it your first bill on a plan? Optus usually take the first and last month up front.

If its an error you can sort to get it refunded or ir just counts as a credit on your account. You will get billed nothing next month.

Regards

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

Thanks for your reply I have been on this plan for 15 months so I will call tomorrow as it's so inconvenient as u budget for this and there website has an error 

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Toomey
RetiredModerator

Sorry for the difficulties here. Organising a refund should be easy, you can jump into Live Chat to speak with someone immediately. Feel free to shoot me a private message with your phone number, full name and DOB if you would like me to check it out.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Occasional Contributor

So do you work for Optus? 

0 Kudos
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Yep - you can tell buy the Moderator status.

Regards

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Toomey
RetiredModerator

Yes 🙂

Any profile with moderator status is in the Social Media team here at Optus.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

Oh ok, I wasnt sure Im new to this, I rang Optus twice today and they said as its pending there is nothing I can do, does this seem like the correct answer, i have notified my bank and if they can stop it they will but will take 7 days, its all very frustrating as it was a system error with Optus. Thanks B

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

I have sent you my information would be great if u can take a look regarding the refund. Thanks 

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator AlexRH
RetiredModerator

Apologies for the delay @Biancalouise31, I've just replied back to your PM. 

0 Kudos