cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Highlighted
New Contributor KimE
New Contributor

Billing

I have paid my mobile bill but I keep recieving texts saying it isnt paid and I cannot talk to Anyone!

Also the mobile was supposed to be consolidated on my bundle but it hasnt been.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Billing

Hey @KimE, welcome to the forum.

It could be a couple of things.

1) Depending on your payment method, it can take upwards of 48 hours for it to clear on our end. This is usually the case for payments made via BPAY. You can always report your payment via the My Optus application. That's via the billing tab. 

2) Have you recently received an email or SMS from us stating that your account number/BPAY Reference code has changed?

If you've paid the old account, the funds will be transferred to the new account within 2-3 business days.

As far as the consolidation is concerned, best to jump onto Live Chat

PersonalMobileGeneral & Billing. They should be able to action this request for you. 

--------------------------------------------------------------
We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos