cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor doco
New Contributor

Billing

I receive an e.mail notification from Optus each month telling me my account is overdue. I NEVER receive the actual account (Bill) which coincidentally is supposed to arrive by e.mail. I've made many calls to Optus tec support and called into Optus stores. All in vain. Anyone else experiencing this problem?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
RetiredModerator Toomey
RetiredModerator

Re: Billing

Thanks for reaching out @doco and I'm sorry to hear of the issues with your billing. We would need to check the provisioning of your online profile to see why these aren't coming through.

Are you able to successfully log in to My Account?

Please feel free to send me a private message with your account number, full name, DOB and email address so I can look into this for you.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor not_satisfied
Occasional Contributor

Re: Billing

Same thing happened to me which resulted in a very high overdue fee and NOONE could tell me what it was for as I have been paying all my bills on time..this went on for a year until I figured out that one of the months bill was not received.

Refused to pay and got credited back.

Stand your ground!

0 Kudos