Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Billing question

Ok ...at this point for whatever reason live chat will not load  when i get to the mobile stage.

So I will ask YESCROWD.

Despite my nulling and voiding content services my now current bill has included $15.00 of Jamster fees which I know nothing about. I have received a text message from Optus after calling...informing me that a request fro a refund was successful.

I got a call from Mark from Jamster to whom i requested a refund. There is more background to this issue but for all intents and purposes its been cleared (fingers crossed)!

My question is do I pay bill total $60.00 (including Jamster charges) or do I subtract them and wait for next bill to be refunded?

Any advice would be welcome.

I am tempted to just subtract them from this bill.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Crowd Champion
Crowd Champion

Re: Billing question

Hi

My advice would be to pay the total bill and you should receive the credit on your next bill.

In the meantime set your premium SMS spend to zero. You can do this by logging into My Account or through online chat. This will prevent you being charged on future.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Cheers Dave, my SMS spend is already at zero but I'll keep your advice in mind.

Cheers

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

+1 to Dave. 

In either scenario (the fee is subtracted / the fee is not subtracted) not paying your bill just opens up a can of unintended consequences you'll likely not want to deal with (most able to be handled but why make work for yourself?)

As the Germans found, fighting on two fronts can lose a war.

Regards

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos