Searching...

Mobile

Billing Problem

cstevo

I recently changed over my phone and upgraded. When I signed up for the new phone I was told I would pay no extra charges, I was confused as I still had a few months left on my current phone plan but I was still told that there would be no extra charges on my bill because there was a promotion going where you could get upgrade to the 8+ free. Fast forward to now, I have gotten my first bill and it is nearly $300 when I got told it would be $85 plus insurance. There’s also another phone number on my bill that I am being charged an extra $35 for? I’ve tried going into the live chat to talk to someone at least 5 times, every day, for a week now and it’s been busy EVERY time! I am not impressed!

Highlighted

Re: Billing Problem

Toomey

Hey @cstevo, sorry you've had such a nightmare getting this investigated. We can raise it with the department that placed your order, please send me a private message with your account number, full name and DOB. I'll check it out and get back to you asap.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
79 Kudos
75 Kudos
70 Kudos
58 Kudos
44 Kudos