Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor MichaelLai
Occasional Contributor

Billing Never Arrived

Hi All, 

I signed up with Optus 3months ago. Without realizing it, I've been with Optus 3mths already. I got my 1st bill less than 1month after account opening via post. Thereafter I do not get any paper statement from Optus anymore. 

I lost network signal on my mobile phone now. I realized it could be overdue amount owning to Optus. I immediately check the outstanding via My Optus app. I saw there're 2months arrears. My commitment is $30 per mth, but the total outstanding there shown $75.  Without further delay, I made the online payments via the app for $60 which is 2mths commitment($30 per mth). I suspect the extra $15 could be the late payments.

Does anyone there encounter the same problem as I do? 1st mth got the paper statement thereafter no more statement from Optus and assume customer will keep track the records. Second concerns, why would a customer need to pay the penalty for late payments if Optus do not advise customer's bill? If I signed up the online statement, I should received an email informing the billing via email. But no emails, no paper statement, how do we keep track on this. 

I tried to connect to live chat through My Optus app but never available. 

Hopefully someone can assist to look into my account.

Thank you.

Regards, 

Michael Lai

0 Kudos
Top Contributors