Searching...

Mobile

Accepted Solution

Billing Issues

liilloo

Hi,

since I got a mobile service with you in May, I have to contact you EVERY month for a bill. I am not sure why it is so difficult to send me a bill since I receive other informations/promos from you. Every time I go on the chat, I am assured it will work and yet again, I am the one contacting you to set my billing to my email address. I do not personally use the phone, so the apps on it are no use to me, that is why I wanted the bills emailed. If it wasn't for my good will to check on my due bills with you, I would be gettining overdue bills, which I peronally hate. Can you PLEASE start finally emailing me the bills, so taht I can pay them promptly!

Regards.

A.

Re: Billing Issues

Gen_R

Hi lilloo - thanks for reaching out, very sorry for the delayed reply to your post. Please chat with our Care team here so that we can ensure that email billing is set up for you properly. 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

liilloo

Hi, so I contacted your Crowd support. Again. As I do every month. Again, I was told all is fixed. So I will just wait. Again.

Enjoy your weekend.

A.

Gen_R

Hmm, do you mean that you contacted Live Chat, or Facebook? If you shoot me a PM here I'll be happy to see what I can do. I need your full name, DOB, account number and your email address. Gen 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

liilloo

Hi Gen,

I have contacted Live Chat every time. I do have snaps of a couple of the chats, although you should have copies under my file as well, where I am assured all is fixed each time. Happy to send you a pic. I don't think I would go through Facebook for such an issue...

There is no need to do any PMs, as long as I start getting my bills on time. I am not sure what different thing could be done via private message that cannot be done via Chat. New bill is about due, again, since I last contacted you over a week ago, I believe, so we shall see. Then I will PM you. Oh, and I think there is an error with your autocorrect, instead of hello it said hmm...

Enjoy your day.

A.

Solution

Marie

No worries @liilloo Smiley Happy 

Let us know how it goes, as Gen offered you're most welcome to PM if you're still needing a hand.

Cheers.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Solution

liilloo

Thank you, Marie Smiley Happy will do.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Marie

Cheers @liilloo Smiley Happy 

Thanks, you too! 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Highlighted

liilloo

Hi,

just FYI, so I have patiently waited for the bill to come again. And once again nothing. Only to find out from yesterday's sms, that it is overdue - of course I paid immediately. I really cannot comprehend how it is possible that EVERY month, I am chasing the bill. I know I am to private message you, but how is that going to change what hasn't been done yet??? Don't you want me to pay you? Or on time? I get your other mail, so why isn't the bill coming???

Gen_R

Hey liilloo - I've got your PM and will chat with you there. Gen 

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
79 Kudos
75 Kudos
63 Kudos
54 Kudos
49 Kudos