cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor Jimmy14118314
New Contributor

Billing Issues on my phone number [MODERATED]

I am unhappy with the experience on Chat with Kerby and Manager Mac his employee id is 

they refused to help me and were not at all willing to help. They showed me attitude and were least bothered about my issue and listening to me . I have spoken to managers in the past and they were not like Mac . Now before I got to TIO or executive relations I wanted to see if the Crowd thing works and if anyone at Optus is worried about the customers.

I want to make sure that Management takes action againts Kirby and Mac becuase of their attitude towards Customers.

The issue is that they refused to waive of late bill fee and even though I was told that it will be waived off over the phone and last chat with another advisor when I signed up for the NBN bundle with OPTUS , if this is the Kind of service I will cancel the Bundle and I dont want to deal with Optus  at all 

Can some one get into this and call me at 04*******.

Jimmy ( ******* ) 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Moderator GuyCS

Re: Billing Issues on my phone number

Hey @Jimmy14118314 - it's disappointing to hear of your experience on Live Chat. We do apologise for the runaround you've had. We'll also ensure this is passed on as feedback for Kerby, Mac, and the Live Chat team. 

If you're still needing a hand, please send me a private message with your full name, date of birth, and account/service number and we'll look into it. We endeavour to resolve issues via our social platforms first, but if we're unable to get this resolved through this channel, we should be able to arrange a callback. 

Just a heads up, I've removed some account sensitive information from your post for privacy reasons. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Jimmy14118314
New Contributor

Re: Billing Issues on my phone number

Call me asap so that I can discuss the issue over the phone with you as well.... before I go ajead and escalate to executive relations and corporate .

0 Kudos
Top Contributors