Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
Highlighted
RetiredModerator AlexRH
RetiredModerator

Re: Billing Has Been Incorrect For Four Months - And Last Month Charged $1K Incorrectly!

Hey @ameliakmt, I've replied back to your PM 🙂 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor ameliakmt
Occasional Contributor

Re: Billing Has Been Incorrect For Four Months - And Last Month Charged $1K Incorrectly!

Hi, more issues in the new billing period... 

Now I am in the next billing period, my bonus 3.5GB (on top of my based 3.5GB) has not be re-instated as promised previously... I was told this would be added back this month... Can staff please help... 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Still don't have my bonus data back, can a staff please assist.

I had been promised by Aman and Alex I would get it back in this new billing period.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor Incey
New Contributor

Let me know if you get it sorted as I am having the same trouble as you. I am beginning to regret changing providers. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Nope, I've had no contact from a Optus staff PM for almost 10 days now, despite messaging them on PMs and posting here asking for help. Thought it can't be too hard to reinstate a 3.5GB data bonus which occurs on a monthly basis?

I thought they almost reolsved everything after a month of backwards and forth, but this issue is not going away... look like I'll have to go to the TIO... sigh

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator AlexRH
RetiredModerator

Hi @ameliakmt, I've replied back to your PM. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors