Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
Highlighted
RetiredModerator Shauna
RetiredModerator

Re: Billing Has Been Incorrect For Four Months - And Last Month Charged $1K Incorrectly!

Hi @ameliakmt - We've responded to your PM. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor ameliakmt
Occasional Contributor

Re: Billing Has Been Incorrect For Four Months - And Last Month Charged $1K Incorrectly!

Thank you Shuna, issues still unresolved and have PM'ed...

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Moderator Aman_B

Oh no @ameliakmt. Will reply to your PM now. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Thank you, but my issues have only been partially been resolved so I had to PM again.

Can you or your colleague please review the message carefully as I had mutiple billing issues since March 2017. Thanks again.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Hi I've not had a response to my PM I sent on Monday, I still have outstanding overcharges of $135 for bills incurred between March and May which has not been addressed.

Also the credit provided on the incorrectly charged $940 was in the form of  plan credit - I have mentioned multiple times this is an excessive amount to be held as credit in the account, so please provide a refund to my credit card, this request has not been acknowledged either.

I also lost my bonus 3.5GB data for this month for no reason, this cannot be reinstated or some form of reimurbsement be provided?

Can a staff please assist. Thank you.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

See here for reclaiming the $940 off of credit.

Staff will need to deal with the $135 and any top up for the lost data (possibly the 'fix' for your system has knocked the bonus out ATM). You seem to be getting good responses here but staff generally pop in infrequently. You might be best hitting LIVECHAT again for this last bit?

Regards

Peter Gillespie

Highlighted
RetiredModerator Toomey
RetiredModerator

@ameliakmt sorry to keep you waiting! I can see Amandeep responded yesterday, please let us know if further follow up is required. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Thanks Toomey, can you please help with my issue of $45 overbilling per month between March and May, total of $135. This has unaddressed after three messages.

Peter, thank you for trying to help, but I have been using live chat for 4 to 5 times since March and everytime it is either unaddressed (March and April) or other very negative unforseen issue pops up like the $1k charge in May. I've lost all confidence. So I prefer dealing with staff here at least they seem to understand better and I have a record of everyhing.

Highlighted
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

@ameliakmt,

No probs. What you're doing seems to be working, just slowly. But we know what they say about slow and steady Smiley Happy 

Good luck

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Thanks staff for helping, still having unresolved issues can you please check Aman's PM. Thank you

0 Kudos
Top Contributors