cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor Buzzbuzzen
New Contributor

Bill not generated

Since adding a new service to an existing account and now upgrading an out of contract mobile, my bills are not being generated. I have completed 5 live chats with each operator saying it will be generated within the next 48 hours. Nothing happens. My account shows my balance of $0.00 is overdue. Who do I contact next to get this reolved ? 

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Bill not generated

Hi Buzzbuzzen,

So it's been more than a month since you added a new service and upgraded another? (If all on the existing account and within a month the normal billing period would remain the same).

What was the issue date of the last bill you received? As you stated nothing is overdue so that's good news.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor

Yes. Last bill I received was for the period 16/8/19 - 15/9/19 which was correctly paid by direct debit. The bill before for 16/7/19 to 15/8/19 was not received which started the chats. After the chat it was added to the then current bill as an overdue amount. I had to pay this manually for some reason. Now the latest bill which should be for 16/9/19- 15/10/19 has not been generated again. A message person was to get back to me 48 hours from Monday 21/10/19 with a solution. This has not happened.

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Thanks for clarifying. I can only guess they needed assistance from our IT team but they should keep you updated. Have you sent a follow up message?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor

Yes two follow up messages , both suggesting I wait 48 hours until a solution is found. That was last Monday. No bill or follow up messages received.
0 Kudos
New Contributor

Messaged again on Monday 28th October. Was told " great news your issue is being investigated and a solution will be found within 5-7 business days. I will personally follow up on this " That's at least two people promising to follow up !
0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Should take half the 5-7 business days timeframe quoted then 🙂 

It is an unusual situation and I imagine the person(s) are in touch with the Billing team to work out how this happened.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors