Searching...

Mobile

Bad network

Eish

Re: Bad network

Tris

Hi there, anything I can help with? You can also chat with our Tech Support team here 24/7

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Macy

I have been with Optus for 6 days, New phone and SIm from Optus. I have bad reception all over my apartment, after 20 years of not too bad coverage with Voda, I decided to switch. Now suffering . I live at Narwee NSW, coverage maps might say great coverage but sorry Bad coverage

chloesok

Hey @Macy, I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with your mobile coverage. Have you taken a look at our Network Status page to see if there are any planned works or identified faults in your area that could be affecting your services? If nothing is visible, I'd recommend getting in touch directly with our Tech Support team here or through the My Optus App. In the mean time, you can try out some troubleshooting using the following guide to see if this helps. Alternatively, please feel free to send through your full address via PM and we'd be happy to take a closer look at the coverage in your area. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
128 Kudos
126 Kudos
100 Kudos
86 Kudos
56 Kudos