Bad Service

How can I get someone at optus to contact me with regards their shitty service

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
New Contributor wainfimeri
New Contributor

service

How can I get someone at optus to contact me about their *moderated* service ?

0 Kudos
Crowd Champion SillyGogo
Crowd Champion

Re: service

This is a crowd support forum, it would be difficult for people to help you without any details of the issue that you are experiencing. 

My suggestion is that you make the initiative to contact Optus via chat https://www.optus.com.au/notices/service-chat to discuss the issue.

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
New Contributor UnhappyJ
New Contributor

Re: Service

Don't hold your breath. They transferred my number across to another mobile provider, without my authorisation, so I called them from work because my mobile number obviously wasn't working. Whilst they continuously put me through to the wrong department, the call dropped out a couple of times. I wondered why they hadn't called back, to later discover they were calling back.... on the number that they had transferred.....that obviously didn't work any more.....
0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Service

Oh that's not good at all, UnhappyJ.

Hopefully you're on track now to get this resolved?

More info can be found here on Identity Theft

Please Chat with us if you need further assistance.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos