Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
New Contributor Jacktar
New Contributor

Bad Customer service

Long story short, forced to come over from virgin because optus has decided this, two plans transferred and one still with virgin in contract, one plan still not activated for over two weeks.

I kinda get the mistakes but after hours on the phone numerous times, being as polite and patient as possible, I have been disconnected three times whilst on hold and lied to about activation twice, I could go on and still no sim card, but I have the new phone.

I was with virgin 10 years and they were brilliant, can anyone tell me why I should not break the contract with optus?

6 Replies
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Bad Customer service

Because they are cheap and when you finally do get your issues resolved you hopefully wont have to deal with them again.

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Tano
RetiredModerator

Hey @Jacktar, apologies for the runaround and delay with your service's activation there. Can you send through a private message with the follow information so we can take a look into this:

Full name

Service number

DOB

Order number

Account holder: Y/N

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor denwill
Occasional Contributor

I am tranferring from Vodafone. I have been having the worst experience ever from a Telco. Wish I can cancell all my services from Optus and move to another provider.  

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Shauna
RetiredModerator

Hey @denwill - Just replied to your other thread. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Jacktar
New Contributor

I have recieved replies from  moderators asking for my info but still nothing, issue still un resolved as billing is still wrong as I have only been charged for one phone, scary stuff!

Question has not been answered.

0 Kudos
New Contributor Julzjake
New Contributor

I have been with Optus for years with no problem. I moved house October last year. My mobile account and nbn account are not joined anymore due to system upgrade. Every month I have been on the phone asking to have the accounts joined so I can pay through just one account ( was on hold for an hour and 15 mins then got cut off)  because apparently you get a discount  for bundling ( yer no not with the new system) I have more than enough credit sitting on my account but have had my internet cut off twice druring this process with Optus not admiting that it is there fault. Day after I point all these problems out I have no fetch again another service I am paying for but not receiving. This is an apaling service. Then when I tried their complaint email I was not allowed to submit my real complaint. I guess if you ignore what going on then you don’t have to fix it

0 Kudos
Top Contributors