Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Contributor DayBlossom
Contributor

BYO Plan problem

Hello to any Optus employee

I applied for a BYO plan as I wanted to pay off my headset repayments out fully on the phone plan I'm on a few weeks ago but got very busy with moving houses and a family thing so couldn't answer the calls on the text I received saying Optus needs to talk to me.

Is there a way I can confirm my order on here? Reference number  T21570333151827 I don't mind if needing to private message for this either. I've confirmed orders through live chat or here before in the past so just making sure.

Many thanks 😊

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: BYO Plan problem

Hey there DayBlossom,

You would need to do this via Live Chat ☺️ 

Please Chat with us or Message Us from your My Optus App under the Help menu.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Contributor DayBlossom
Contributor

Sorry late reply

The solution don't work a worker Alyssa I chatted to on message us told me this: Hi. Regarding with this order number T21570333151827 this will handled by Online Sales Team.To check the status order please ring them on the number 1300929949 as they are open Monday - Friday : 8am to 9pm EST
Saturday 9am-6pm EST.

So that solution don't work. Even though I prefer typing over a phone call because of disabilities.
0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Do you recall which Live Chat option you chose?

It's just strange because there is specifically a Live Chat "Track Your Order" option to speak with. Was it outside of those hours?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors