Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Matt
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Re: Awesome New Look My Optus Community

Hey nickmilton1, once you choose your topic (Mobile Products & Network, Broadband Telephony & TV, Self Service or Community Enterprise and Government ICT) and then the sub-topic in the blue header underneath you'll see a button “New Topic”.

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
vb5015
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Hope it works better than the new my account and the customer support!

0 Kudos
Ryan
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

This doesn't sound too good vb5015 😕 Is there something in particular that you're requiring a hand with? Let us know so we can take a closer look into it for you. 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
David01
New Contributor
New Contributor

New My plans not offering much "freedom" when sales people only offer plans to stitch you up on a contract... Friend just conned into a 22 month contract when it should have been month to month. Loss of trust Optus!!!
0 Kudos
Julz
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

With or without a handset David? Check here for our Epic SIM plans that are month to month & offer lots of value. 

0 Kudos
David01
New Contributor
New Contributor

No at the end of a contract and phoned to stitch her up so she didn't move. Already has the handset so should have been put on the same deal available on a month to month. Hopefully will be sorted but it is sad that it happened.
0 Kudos
Tom
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Yeah does sound odd David, as a 24 month contract would only be if we're supplying a subsidised handset with the offer. Let us know if you need any further assistance with this though & our team can help.

0 Kudos
Nikki
New Contributor
New Contributor

Looks good although had a little bit of trouble trying to figure out how to use it still confused Smiley Frustrated

0 Kudos
Andy
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Hey Nikki, thanks for the feedback! Let us know what you're wanting to figure out and we can help 🙂

0 Kudos
LouiseR
New Contributor
New Contributor

How do i start a new thread

0 Kudos