cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Highlighted
Chris_Smith
Thought Leader

Awesome New Look My Optus Community

Hi everyone,

Thanks for logging onto our awesome new look My Optus community!

We’ve redesigned the site based on the great feedback you’ve all given us over the last couple of months, so I hope you’ll find the new slick layout easier to use.

As a lover of all things digital, it’s been great to watch this community grow since we launched and I’m so excited to see that it just keeps getting bigger. Right now, we’ve got more than 20,000 users who have contributed over 37,000 posts – that’s huge! It’s become a great place for anyone to ask questions and find answers about our awesome products and services.

Speaking of our awesome products and services, last week we launched our awesome new My Plan that gives Optus customers more freedom than ever before! You told us you wanted more data and more flexibility, so we’ve delivered.

The new plans give you greater inclusions so you can talk more, browse more and share data across multiple devices – you can even bring your own device and take advantage of our new Epic Sim offer. When you add this to our network that covers 98.5% of the Australian population, we’re on the front foot in providing customers with what we think is the best value in the market.

So keep the great conversations coming – we know how lucky we are to have customers as awesome and passionate as you!

Cheers

Chris

21 Replies
New Contributor Jasna77
New Contributor

Re: Awesome New Look My Optus Community

New community looks great.

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor fonzi
Occasional Contributor

Was'nt keen on it at first but once you get used to it it's fine.

Just wish Optus has more mods on to answer questions quicker.

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Ryan
RetiredModerator

Thanks for the feedback fonzi. We've set our Community up so that our User's are able to interact with each other and discuss any topics that are created, while our Moderators continue to monitor these boards as well as help answer any questions that fellow Users may not be able to answer or anything aimed our way Smiley Happy

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
New Contributor kristylee23
New Contributor

Loving the look of my Optus community,

Just joined,

Love how easy it is to sign up and get involved.

New Contributor kristylee23
New Contributor

Looks really good glad its been updated Smiley Happy

RetiredModerator Ryan
RetiredModerator

Welcome aboard Kristylee23 Smiley Happy

Thanks for the great feedback too - if there's anything you're needing a hand with then hopefully some of our awesome Community members will be able to give you a few pointers as well as our Moderator's who also keep a close eye on the boards and assist where possible!

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

New Contributor gt13
New Contributor

looks great, but I'm having trouble starting a new thread. I can see to reply but I can't see an obvious link to start a new discussion? Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks, new member.

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Ryan
RetiredModerator

A *huuuge* welcome shout-out going out to you gt13 Smiley Happy

In order to create a new topic you'll simply need to select which service your enquiry relates to, for example - Broadband, Telephony & TV. Below this you'll then see two tabs - Broadband & Telephony or Optus TV with Fetch. Once the selected product is selected you'll then be able to view the whole Topic board where you should also be able to see the 'New Topic' button. As a handy hint, you'll also need to be logged in so you can view this option Smiley Wink

0 Kudos
New Contributor nickmilton1
New Contributor

how do i post a new topic on this forum? cant see any new post bu ttons
Top Contributors