Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
blocker
New Contributor
New Contributor

Availability of Samsung Note 9 512Gb

Hi! When will the Sumsung Note 9 with 512Gb become a vailable in any other colour than black? I've been waiting and watching this Optus site daily. Ive seen and heard numerous tales from various Optus stores and Samsung.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Shauna
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Availability of Samsung Note 9 512Gb

Hey @blocker - We do stock the Blue Note 9, however we have currently run out. I don't have any information around expected delivery for more stock, sorry about that. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
morning
New Contributor
New Contributor

even i  have the same question i orderd it on 12 still have not got it 

0 Kudos
PhilC
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hi @morning I do apologise for the delays. Once your device has left our warehouse you will be sent an SMS with tracking information. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors