cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
New Contributor joshxao
New Contributor

Autorecharge unavailable

After I typed in my credit card details and accepted terms & conditions I get an error: 

No recharge processed 

Sorry, we can't complete this recharge right now. Please try again later. For security reasons, we've removed your cards details from our system. 

I tried multiple times by now and still have this problem. I'm using a maestro card by Westpac and there's enough money on my bank account. 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Moderator Shauna

Re: Autorecharge unavailable

Hey @joshxao - Thanks for reaching out to us! Sorry for our delayed response. 

Generally speaking, if there have been a few failed recharge attempts, our system will automatically restrict a recharge for security purposes. Have you been able to try using a different card? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Watchingall64
New Contributor

Hi I'm getting the same problem, but with a different card type, a CBA Mastercard, like the O/P there are no problems with this credit card most of the time, I have only encountered this problem while attempting to use with the Online Optus recharge system.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator Toomey
RetiredModerator

Hey @Watchingall64, are you having issues with autorecharge, or just recharges in general? I would advise jumping into Live Chat with Mobile Billing so they can make sure there's no issues with your account on our end.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors