Searching...

Mobile

Re: Auto recharge

Nghi

Have you checked your email SPAM folders? Our IT team are working on this and have found that the Auto-recharge emails are appearing in SPAM folders by mistake.

Jonny86

Yes, nothing there 

Steph_C

Are you able to send through a PM with your mobile number and DOB so we can take a look at your account notes and take a closer look at what's going on? 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

lkpk85

I have the same problem. Tried to setup auto recharge for prepaid sim card  twice and never received the auto recharge confirmation email. 

Steph_C

Sorry about this @lkpk85! How were you trying to set it up? Was this via the My Optus app?

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

lkpk85

I am trying it from the website.

Steph_C

To clarify - are you using these steps? 

Kyzizzle

So it's January 2017 ,   Still no luck with auto recharge since September 2016.... Hope you've had some luck with it ... And if so please let me know how you made it happen 

Toomey

Hey @Kyzizzle, I can't believe you're still unable to set that up. I've had a look through the conversation history and it doesn't appear that we ever sent this off to IT. Shoot me a PM with your number, full name and DOB so we can give that a shot. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Highlighted

kp2000

I had the same issue with my daughter's phone for nearly twelve months, with the same response from Optus - Technical issue which they were working on. I did manage to fix it by setting up the autorecharge on the Optus app on my daughter's phone. Email came through and then I was able to authorise it. It now works when I setup an autorecharge through the Optus website. Not sure if this will work for anyone else.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
143 Kudos
129 Kudos
120 Kudos
79 Kudos
72 Kudos