Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor sanubala
New Contributor

Appreciation Letter to Mobile Chat Team

Dear Manager,

I want to appreciate the services provided by Optus mobile chat customer support.

Representative (Mercy) from your team has done fantastic job of retaining customer and helping issue resolved .Not only from mobile end, also for net + phone package issue

Her extraordinary cross team interaction skill, ability to understand the customer issue and finding root cause and fixing it from the root has amazed me.

Really wanna say thanks you for, not only understanding the issue and getting it sort , chasing required team to finish their task, and keeping in update at each stage of the progress.

Really impressed😊

Thanks,

vinod

Tags (1)
3 Replies
Moderator Shauna

Re: Appreciation Letter to Mobile Chat Team

Thanks for the positive feedback, Vinod 🙂

Can you please let us know the time/date of the chat so we can track Mercy down?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor sanubala
New Contributor

Hi Team,

its has been 2 weeks now, not sure about the date. but if you login to my account you should be able to find the person helping.

if required below is my account number 80020556800149.

Please feel free to call me if required.

Cheers,

vinod

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Thanks for that 🙂 We love hearing this sort of feedback. 

We'll send that through to the Live Chat management team. We'll let them know what a great job Mercy has done. 

If any other questions come up, you're welcome to reach out to us here. 

--------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Top Contributors