cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
New Contributor julieph4n
New Contributor

Applying uni student discount (10% off) to existing service

Hello there!

I have recently signed up to Optus, as I have shifted from Vodafone to Optus! I have signed the iPhone XS Max 256GB on the $140 plan! Initially, when signing this plan, I had wanted to order my phone online (as this would allow me to add the uni student discount I had seen online - one of the reasons why I wanted to sign with Optus! I was told I could add this student discount to my account later, and was wondering who I would need to speak to have this done for me. I have my code and email ready, and wanted this to be added manually to my account.

I have had this phone for a week now and would love to be assisted with this! 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Moderator Wesley-J

Re: Applying uni student discount (10% off) to existing service

Hey julieph4n - thanks for reaching out. Can you please send us a private message, with your full name, DOB and service/account number so we can help with your discount enquiry. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
New Contributor FineBuffalo2312
New Contributor

Re: Applying uni student discount (10% off) to existing service

This is interesting, I am trying to add my student promo code via onloine chat and are being told that it can't be done. Can someone on here help?

0 Kudos
Top Contributors