Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Nokism
New Contributor
New Contributor

Apple watch s6 number share

Hi,

I am very, VERY disappointed in Optus. I have an iPhone 12 Pro and recently bought an Apple Watch Series 6 Cellular.

Upon trying to use number share (they tell me it is on) to connect my watch to Optus, I get the attached screenshot. Notice how it says, "Are you the account holder of "0"?" When I click to confirm, it asks for Username and Password, no I can only assume it is looking for the Username and password of "0", which may or may not exist, so because I enter my own username and password, it fails every time and won't connect.

I have been in touch with the Optus chat, and it has been escalated, and that I have my own case open now, and they told me that they had their "back end" team on it. Their team has been working on it for 30 days now, and nothing. I have also contacted Optus on Twitter, and they keep telling me to "Rest assured, a senior Expert will be in touch."

This has been the worst experience I have had with any company, period.  

I am extremely disappointed in Optus and their lack of knowledge around number share.

file (2).jpeg

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Kartika

Re: Apple watch s6 number share

Really sorry to hear about your ongoing Number share / Apple watch setup issue @Nokism. From the screenshot you have sent and from what you have mentioned it seems your online My Account is not setup correctly. Which is why the username and password also does not work.

We First need to fix the online account and then you should be able to login to proceed to the next step. However since this is a public forum we can`t access customers account details here. As such the only option would be to speak with the support team either via the → messaging service or by calling us on → 133937 - Mon - Fri: 8am - 8pm Sat: 9am - 5pm to assist you further. Ask them to fix your online account first.

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Nokism
New Contributor
New Contributor

What makes you think the back end team or the person from previous online chats or the Senior expert hasn't done it either?
0 Kudos
Nokism
New Contributor
New Contributor

@Kartika how do i contact you so you can try it?
0 Kudos
Kartika

Sorry @Nokism, as advised before we can`t access customers account details via this public platform. You can contact our Social Media team instead  by  sending a → private message to Optus on Facebook or a → direct message on Twitter with the details for further assistance as they are open 24/7. You can mention then that you need assistance with fixing your online My Account / Optus app as the username / password does not work.

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Nokism
New Contributor
New Contributor

did you read my first post? i have already contacted twitter, no one can do anything, optus's knowledge of their of network and how to fix things is atrocious.

Disgraceful
0 Kudos