Searching...

Mobile

Apple Watch Setup Issues

Latsyrk

Have been trying to setup my Apple watch 3 this week and when I go through the setup I keep getting stuck at the Optus login page. Keeps saying incorrect username or password, even though I can login to the Optus app and on a pc browser fine.

I have been troubleshooting this for over a week with Optus with little luck. I have reset passwords, Optus have reset settings on their end, and they even called and thought that I should upgrade my phone's SIM as it is more than a year or 2 old. This did not work either.

I also cannot get tech to call me back with their 'HELP" sms messages either. Keep having to jump on the chat and re-explain the issue while they try the same 3 things again.

Would really appreciate some insight as I've read a few people on here were having issues with this a year ago.

Please help!

Re: Apple Watch Setup Issues

Jeneral__Pain

I've not had this problem when I set up my Apple Watch 4. 

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.

Latsyrk
Re: Apple Watch series 3 cellular not working[ New ] 

Yes I’m having the same problem. Spent hours trying to get this sorted out. Still no cellular connection to Optus. Apparently number share has been activated by the Optus technical support person I spoke to. Keep getting wrong username or password when in the Apple Watch iPhone app. Username and password work when logging in via the Optus website. This is ridiculously frustrating. May as well have purchased the series 2 Apple Watch becausw that’s all I can do with the series 3 cellular with this issue going on. Anyone had a fix for this problem yet?

Dan_C

This one is my Forte' @Latsyrk

PM us with your details. I need your full name, DOB and mobile number.

Sounds like the add-on hasn't been provisioned on our end. We'll see if we can work it out. 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
132 Kudos
129 Kudos
97 Kudos
88 Kudos
56 Kudos