cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Apple Store iPhone Credit Offers

Apple $800 iPhone Credit Offer

Customers who sign up or recontract to a $85 My Plan Plus 24-month plan in an Apple Store and at the same time purchase an iPhone outright will receive up to $800 in credit towards the cost of the iPhone.
Minimum plan cost $2,040 over 24 months.

Apple $550 iPhone Credit Offer

Looking for information about the Apple $550 iPhone credit offer? Find out more here.

Offer period

Customers can take up the offer between the 21 October 2020 – 13 January 2021.

Can anyone take up the offer?

The offer is available to consumer and SMB customers who sign up or recontract to a $85 My Plan Plus 24-month SIM-only plan in an Apple Store during the offer period.

Keep in mind: A maximum of 5 services per account are eligible for the offer; however, a limit of 1 credit per device and plan will apply. Plan cancellation fees also apply. See full terms and conditions below.

What’s included in the plan?

$800 Apple Retail creditoffer.PNG

How do I claim the $800 credit offer?

1. Visit your local Apple Store. We recommend you check opening hours and make an online reservation.
  2. Purchase an iPhone and sign up or recontract to a $85 My Plan Plus 24M SIM-Only Plan in the same transaction in an Apple Store during the offer period.
  3. The device credit will be applied to the cost of the device first before any trade-in credit is applied (if any). If the $800 device credit exceeds the iPhone cost. remaining credit will be forfeited. To finalise the transaction, you will need to pay the remainder of the device cost.
  4. You’ll be provided an Optus CIS (Critical Information Summary) document and device proof of purchase.

Frequently asked questions

Q: Can these plans be offered to all customers?

A: The offer is available to consumer and SMB customers who sign up or recontract to a $85 My Plan Plus 24-month SIM-only plan at an Apple Store and at the same time purchase an iPhone outright during the offer period.

Q: Can customers purchase an outright device from an Optus store and receive the device credit?

A: No. The offer is only available at Apple Stores with an iPhone and the $85 My Plan Plus 24-month plan.

Q: How do customers receive the device credit?

A: The device credit will be applied to the customer’s invoice at the time of purchase against the cost of the device.

Q: Does the device credit need to be used against the cost of the outright device?

A: Yes, the credit is applied to the device in the Apple Store at the point of sale. The credit cannot be used to purchase other items in store or used at a later time.

Q: Can customers purchase any iPhone and receive the device credit?

A: Yes, customers can purchase any iPhone from an Apple Store to receive the device credit.

Q: Is the handset eligible for Device Protect Insurance?

A: No. As the device is purchased outright from Apple Stores, it is not eligible for Optus Device Protect Insurance

Q: Can Apple Music be added to the $85 My Plan Plus 24-month SIM plan?

A: No, the bolt on is not available to the plan. Only Optus Sport can be added at no extra cost.

Q: What happens if a customer needs to make a warranty claim on the handset?

A: Customers should return the handset to the Apple Store with proof of purchase.

Q: Can an existing customer rate plan change onto these plans?

A: No, customers cannot rate plan change onto these plans. If you are an existing customer, you will need to payout your current contract and recontract onto a new $85 My Plan Plus 24M SIM Plan contract to be eligible for the credit offer.

Q: What happens if a customer purchases an iPhone that is less than $800?

A: The customer will forfeit any remaining credit amount. The remaining credit cannot be used on any other items in store or at later time.

Terms and Conditions

Offer ends 13/1/21. Approved Consumer and SMB customers who (i) sign up or recontract to an Optus $85 My Plan Plus 24-Month SIM Plan (minimum plan cost $2,040 over 24 months) in an Apple Store and at the same time (ii) purchase an iPhone outright will receive a $800 credit towards the cost of their iPhone. Credit can only be used against the iPhone cost and will be applied at transaction. If the credit exceeds the iPhone cost, remaining credit will be forfeited. Credit cannot be used on any other items in store or at a later time. Limit of 1 credit per device and eligible plan purchase. Max 5 credits per account. Not available with any other Optus offers. Excludes Techfund and Fleet customers. Not available to rate plan change customers. Plan cancellation fees apply and calculated as $42.50 multiplied by the months remaining on your minimum term at point of cancellation (max cancellation fee $1,020). Full T&C's available at apple.com.au/promo

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Apple Store iPhone Credit Offers

Hello, can the $800 credit offer be applied if you sign up to a higher plan. Like the $119 500gb plan?
Can't this price be matched instore at Optus due to the 5g phone price match??
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Apple Store iPhone Credit Offers

Hi @Gdbaker, this offer is only valid for the $85 My Plan Plus 24-Month Sim Only, which is exclusive to the Apple Store when an iPhone is purchased. This offer is not valid with the 5G Phone Price Match.

Top Contributors