Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Anyone home?

how long does it take to get a reply on your 24/7 chat?, wait half an hour and no reply

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Anyone home?

I just noticed today that it no longer says all operators are busy instead it says leave a message. Buggered if I know what that's all about however it doesn't seem like a step forward to me.

Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Optus is behond the joke, marry xmas to who ever is receiving a free s10 5g in the next few days. There sales people make a mistake and i cant talk to someone in any way to rectify the problem before they send a new phone to an incorrect address
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

If the chat is not working try sales on  1800 780 219 or as a last resort maybe a carrier pigeon. Keep in mind they may not be able to help you until normal business hours tomorrow.

https://www.optus.com.au/for-you/support/answer?id=1371

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hi adamjcook18,

Worst case if it is sent to a wrong address they won't be able to accept it as they have to present photo ID.

If you still need support, there are other contact methods also including if you have a social media account, please send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos