Searching...

Mobile

Re: Anyone else getting overcharged monthly? Any solution!?

Wozz

Still not resolved.

Last I was told that this would be checked and someone would get back to me, nothing back!

Have just received my monthly warning that 50% of my 10gb allowance has been used

Unfortunately no one at Optus Support seems willing or able to follow this up.

Shauna

Hey @Wozz - I've just replied to your other thread. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Wozz

And still no follow up.. does anyone at Optus take complaints seriously? 

Wozz

Yet another Optus mod promised to follow this up for me after this post - sent me a PM promising they'd follow up well over a week ago.. Once again they can't be bothered or have forgotten. And once again i've received a warning SMS that i'm approaching my "10gb limit"

Absolute joke. 

Shauna

Hey @Wozz - I've checked your case and its still pending with our IT team. I've requested an update asap. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

andylch

See my another thread "The new MyAccount web page is a disaster", I strongly believe that Optus is stuffed up with their back-end systems recently.

Highlighted

Wozz

I just can't beleive how many Optus reps have blatantly lied to me.  Have now had multiple promises to follow this up,  yet i still am only receiving half the data I'm paying for. Absolute fail in customer service

Tano

Hey @Wozz I've just sent you a private message.

Wozz

You sent me a pm promising to escalate,  but i still haven't heard anything!!!??? Is there anyone at Optus who can fix this or is there no interest in doing that because it's making money?  

GuyCS

Hey @Wozz - I've picked up your private message and have responded. We'll chat there.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
143 Kudos
129 Kudos
120 Kudos
79 Kudos
72 Kudos