Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Fiona-elizabeth
New Contributor
New Contributor

Any update on iphone12 delivery

Does anyone know how the delivery system is working for the iphone12 pro? I ordered the graphite black 128g on the 21st Oct. At the time I was told there were some available for delivery on the 2nd. I followed up a few days after that and they said it was out of stock and could take a min of 3 weeks. I haven’t had any updates or communication from Optus and just keep checking “my orders” on the app which has no update. People seem to be getting deliveries place from the 20th (of the blue which when I ordered they said were on backorder) so just trying to figure out how the shipping order works.
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Casey_YC

Re: Any update on iphone12 delivery

Hi @Fiona-elizabeth,

When a phone is popular and in high demand, we sometimes run out of stock quickly. Depending on where you purchased your device, you may have been told your order was on Raincheck or Backorder. Here’s a link that explains more → Raincheck and Backorder process

A raincheck / backorder order secures a device for you when stock becomes available, so you’re in a queue. 

At this stage, I’m afraid we would be unable to give you a precise time frame for delivery as we await stock from the manufacturer. We will contact you about your order as it progresses. 

You would also receive confirmation on the day your device is on board for delivery. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos