Searching...

Mobile

Highlighted

Amount Debited but Recharge not done.

[ Edited ]
Roadzilla

Hi Friends,

Since my service validity was expiring tonight, I recharged via the Optus website. I chose the Internet Banking payment method. The amount got deducted after I entered my username/password of the bank but the wait sign continued spinning. The amount has been debited from my bank account under the name Optus <INTERNET TRANSFER OPTUS MB P###### OPTUS MB P###### TRANSFER DEBIT>

but the page didnt go through.

The executive on the chat was not helpful either. How can I get the amount refunded?

- # has been intentionally put to hide the transaction number.

Re: Amount Debited but Recharge not done.

Ev_

Hey Roadzilla, have you been able to get this sorted since? Shoot us a private message with your account details and we'll look into this for you.

Roadzilla

Hi.

I escalated this to Optus. I got a call from the team and they said they have reverted the $40 back to my account and my account will get auto renewed after my current recharge expires which happens on 3rd Oct. Well, today 12.45am 4th Oct 2017, the auto-renewal did not go through. I also had previous data of 3gb left, plus a double data offer. With the understanding that my account will get auto-renewed this time, I did not recharge it. Now, my mobile is not recharged, has insufficient balance and I have lost all the benefits of double data. 

A quick chat with the Optus advisor, I am informed that he cannot see any auto-renewal of $40 on my account.

I am so disappointed with this mis commitment. I lost my $40, and there is no update on it. Nobody wants to take an onus. Please help me.

Aman_B

Hi @Roadzilla, that's definitely not good to hear Mat and we're really sorry it didn't work out the way it should.  Please contact us Here your Prepaid number, full name, date of birth so that we can investigate. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Roadzilla

Just sent you a PM.

Aman_B

Thanks @Roadzilla. Will reply to your PM soon. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

[ Edited ]
Aman_B

XXXXX Deleted by Admin

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
109 Kudos
103 Kudos
84 Kudos
78 Kudos
43 Kudos