cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Occasional Contributor lisa03
Occasional Contributor

Am I the only one getting the run around with Optus Customer Service Call-Centre?

I am sick to death with the level of customer service I receive from the customer service representatives that take the calls for Optus. Fair enough if it happens once but this has been every time I call. I get put on hold only to be transferred then put on hold again. Today, I called and finally got through to someone in the correct department only to be told that I am going to be put on hold. I thought, ODD she didn't even ask for any of my details to assist me with my enquiry... After waiting on hold for 30 minutes I get an automated message "This call line is now closed please call during operating hours"... So basically I was put on hold because the person who gets paid to answer enquiries couldn't do their job for 30 minutes that they get paid for. ZZZZzzzz! 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Moderator Ev_

Re: Am I the only one getting the run around with Optus Customer Service Call-Centre?

Hi Lisa, it's really disappointing to hear about the experiences you've had with our Call Centre, certainly not the level of Customer Service that we strive for. I've flagged your post to get passed on as feedback to the relevant teams. If there is anything that we can help out with from our end, let us know. 

0 Kudos
Top Contributors