cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
xyberhanz
Contributor
Contributor

Am I getting my preordered iPhone 12 Pro Max on release date which is 13 Nov?

Preordered last week @@exactly 12am and then received an email with my temporary order number. The same day around 2pm I received a call from Optus to confirm my order and after an hour received another email with my confirmed order number which I was told that I can use to track the updates on my order. Today, Thursday 12th of November and still no updates. It’s not even clear if I am getting my phone tomorrow as I haven’t received any updates. For the past 4 years from iPhone 7plus I am getting updates everyday about my order until I received a text message from StarTrack about my order and always received my order on release date though a couple of times there are dramas about delays and cancelled orders. I think today’s is the worst as there is no single updates received from Optus and every time I contact Optus thrush chat, no one can confirm nor update me on my order. This is getting a little annoying. Even worst is when I see complaints about delays when the 12 and 12 pro was released as some orders weren’t fulfilled yet.. any updates Optus???

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Jono_YC

Re: Am I getting my preordered iPhone 12 Pro Max on release date which is 13 Nov?

Hi @xyberhanz it's not great to hear that you're experiencing issues with your iPhone order.

If you’re still needing a hand, we recommend messaging us via the My Optus App. Our team is available 24/7 and are ready to assist customers as quickly as possible.

We're also available to assist via Social Media. Please send us a private message to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details for further assistance.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
xyberhanz
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Am I getting my preordered iPhone 12 Pro Max on release date which is 13 Nov?

I messaged them a couple of times and they can’t even give me answers. I’m just wondering because in the past preorders I get updates a couple of times before the release/ delivery date. Now just nothing....
0 Kudos
Rubofthegreen
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered on the same day @ 12am as well and received the phone yesterday (Friday 13th)
0 Kudos
Top Contributors