cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Occasional Contributor Pat-S
Occasional Contributor

Almost 1month waiting for porting my no. from Vodafone to Optus (prepaid to prepaid)

Porting since 26July till now my No. still didn't activate with optus. Is that anyone here expreience this kind of problem before.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Almost 1month waiting for porting my no. from Vodafone to Optus (prepaid to prepaid)

https://www.tio.com.au/making-a-complaint

Yes, people have experienced this before, but we still have no idea of who to call to fix it.

RetiredModerator AlexRH
RetiredModerator

Re: Almost 1month waiting for porting my no. from Vodafone to Optus (prepaid to prepaid)

Hi @Pat-S, I can see that Shauna has replied to you via PM about this - if you'd like to chat about it further, please reply to us there so we can assist wherever we're able. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

Yes,  I did pm with Shauna . But they are not working, nothing work, all I have is the team working on it, it will work soon and the free credit offer. And be honest if pm with you guys work why would I need to question here again 

Pat

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

@10000000000GBYes I do make a complaint now. Thank you for your advice

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

@AlexRH Now my Vodafone sim is not working and also Optus can’t activate my sim keep saying my no is on Amaysim even if when I did porting with you guys at the store I got message from Vodafone that I requested to port the no out of them. Now basically I have lost both service Vodafone and Optus so what I gonna do then you know this will effect my life and work right?

0 Kudos
Moderator Kartika

Sorry about your porting issue, @Pat-S. I have now responded to you via PM and will continue to provide assistance there. 

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors