cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor p75213
New Contributor

Alcatel Onetouch 20.45x MMS

I am unable to send or receive mms o: n my phone. When I attempt to send an mms a message appears as follows: "sending failed: It will resend".  If I then try to resend it manually it appears to be working however the message is not sent. If  I receive an mms it will not download. Sometimes an error message pops up with "Fail: comm connection error".  The phone can access the internet so it is not a connection issue.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Re: Alcatel Onetouch 20.45x MMS

Hi @p75213

Sorry to hear that. Thank you for confirming that your internet is working. We may need to have a look into your APN settings on your handset. Have you ever been able to send/receive MMS? 

Try having a look at our device help guide: Device Guide

Once you have followed the MMS APN's, try sending a MMS to yourself. That will determine that you can send/receive, then turn off your phone, and back on again.

Let us know if you need any further assistance. 

0 Kudos
New Contributor nicksname
New Contributor

Hello.

I have the same mms problems.

Your "device guide" does not give any help for these particular phones (Alcatel Onetouch 20.45X), only for the "Pixi 4 (3.5).which is a very different phone.

Many Onetouch 20.45X phones have been/are sold in Australia, and many have Optus software in them.

More detailed help which is relevant to these particular phones would be much appreciated.

0 Kudos
Moderator Ev_

Hey nicksname, you can find the manual for the Alcatel Onetouch 20.45X here. It's at the very bottom of the page. Hope this helps. 

0 Kudos
Top Contributors