cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
New Contributor Jobey
New Contributor

Adjustment on bill

Could someone tell me what "Acc CR -Premium Content /SMS" means on my Optus bill?  It's listed under adjustments.  Thanks!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: Adjustment on bill

Optus recently (and telstra a while ago) got in trouble with the ACCC for allowing 3rd party service providers charge customers unknowly for services like ringtones, games, wallpapers etc. You can see the details here - https://www.accc.gov.au/media-release/optus-penalised-10-million-for-misleading-customers-over-digit...

They were fined and ordered to refund customers. That credit sounds like it's for this

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Adjustment on bill

Acc CR -Premium Content /SMS" on your bill means ''Account Credit'', so basically Optus has credited your account due to Premium Content /SMS charges

0 Kudos
Top Contributors