cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor dric
New Contributor

Adding languages on the Optus Sleek

I bought the Optus Sleek and I want to put the language in Portuguese but there's no option on the menu. Does anyone know how it can be added?

Cheers

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Crowd Champion Davelew
Crowd Champion

Re: Adding languages on the Optus Sleek

Hi

I don't know the settings menu for the Optus sleek but generally on Android it is

Settings>languages&input>language>add a language>then scroll down to the language you want.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor dric
New Contributor

Thanks for the reply, Dave.

I probably should have mentioned that I went into the Settings area you suggested and it wasn't listed. It had a few languages like English, Italian, Mandarin but not Portuguese. That was why I was wondering how to add it when it doesn't exist there?

Does anyone know if this can be done?

0 Kudos
Crowd Champion Davelew
Crowd Champion

Hi

In the google app store have a look at the app MoreLangs.   I have never used it but it may be your solution.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor dric
New Contributor

Thank you, Dave!

I installed MoreLangs and it needed special permissions to be able to add a new language. I was able to follow the instructions on the link below and about 10 minutes later I had Portuguese on my phone!

http://blog.sightidea.com/?p=126

Thanks for your help.

0 Kudos
Crowd Champion Davelew
Crowd Champion

Sera feito

0 Kudos
Top Contributors