Searching...

Mobile

Add a secondary email address

StephenGP

I am attempting to find out how to create and then add a secondary email address to my account. When I go through the Optusnet pages it says that if my account starts with "62" I should click on "Chat with us". My account does start with "62" so I clicked on Chat ... but the person on the other end said I had to dial 133937, then Option 3. This was apparently for security reasons. When I dialled that number and that option, there was no further option that had anything to do with email addresses. It is extremely frustrating. It surely can't be that hard to add an email address.

Re: Add a secondary email address

Dan_C

I hadn't realised the process had now changed.

In the past, you'd add a secondary email address via your My Account.

- You'd select the service that your current email address is linked to i.e. Fixed or Mobile broadband 

- There's an option to view, add, & remove email accounts.

If you'd like us to go in and see if we can add the email address for you, we're happy to do that.

You'll need to send us a private message. We need your full name, DOB and account number. If you could send through your preferred secondary email, that'd be really handy!

I’ll get back to you as soon as I can. 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

[ Edited ]
StephenGP

You replied ...

I hadn't realised the process had now changed.

In the past, you'd add a secondary email address via your My Account.

- You'd select the service that your current email address is linked to i.e. Fixed or Mobile broadband 

- There's an option to view, add, & remove email accounts.

If you'd like us to go in and see if we can add the email address for you, we're happy to do that.

You'll need to send us a private message. We need your full name, DOB and account number. If you could send through your preferred secondary email, that'd be really handy!

I’ll get back to you as soon as I can. 

Thanks again.

Edit* for personal details. 

Dan_C

Hey @StephenGP, you'll need to private message us.

I've edited your last post as we don't your personal details made visible on a public forum.

You can use this direct message link 

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

JTB1985

Hi,

i was actually after the same thing and yes i have seen them options in the past but mine have been changed for a while. Were you able to create a new secondary email account for the user?

Dan_C

You're welcome to message us @JTB1985

Full name, DOB and account number.

Shoot through the email address you'd like us to create. 

We'll get the ball rolling. 

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
81 Kudos
75 Kudos
70 Kudos
58 Kudos
44 Kudos